TTNIC provides free domains (under edu.tt) and hosting for all Government assisted schools in Trinidad and Tobago
Free domains with hosting is available to all Government assisted Pre-Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Tertiary Institutions. Free domains are available to all Private, ACTT registered Tertiary and Post-Secondary Institutions . Other educational institutions may be eligible for free domains.
- Registration Process:
- Verify availability of your desired domain by performing a domain name search.
- Complete and submit our online registration form.
- Obtain a letter from the School’s Principal authorizing you (the applicant) to perform this function.
- Scan and email this letter email@example.com
- Once we receive the authorization letter we will inform you of approval or rejection of the application.
- If you were eligible for, and requested, free hosting you will be emailed instructions for uploading content.
- Set up email services (using your domain name) with either Google Apps or Microsoft Live@edu.